Wednesday 18 January 2012

Greatest Strenght vs. Greatest Weakness

I believe that my greatest strength as a designer is my time management. so far, all throughout college I have been able to work at my part time job, approximately 25 hours a week, while maintaining decent grades. As well I have been able to keep strong ties to my family and friends. To add on top of that I have been able to keep my sanity by managing my time and allowing myself to go to bed at a reasonable time every night. In contrast I believe my greatest weakness is my knowledge of the Adobe Software programs. When entering this program I was told that no prior experience of the software was needed. Now looking back I wish I would have made myself familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator before college. Not being comfortable with the programs limits what I am capable of creating and adds time to how long it takes me to complete projects. To fix this problem and to benefit myself in the future i have purchased the Adobe, Classroom in a book, books to get myself more familiar with the programs.


Pictures From: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/120/9/6/Adobe_Photoshop_CS4_Logo_PSD_by_iampxr.png

http://lssacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/stop-watch.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment